Is it possible to use other version of MCAT tool in 3-phase PMSM Development Kit with NXP MPC5604P MCU

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to use other version of MCAT tool in 3-phase PMSM Development Kit with NXP MPC5604P MCU

fixed-term_apar
Contributor II

I am using  am using 3-phase PMSM Development Kit with NXP MPC5604P MCU (MTRCKTSPS5604P).The MCAT tool along with it is of version MCAT1.1.0. But as i go through the documents available regarding the tool, it seems that the tool has revised with more control tab options. Is there apossible method to download the newer version of MCAt tool ? Is it possible to integrate this newer version with the MPC5604P MCU?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Could you please send me a screen, which control tabs are in documentation and you cannot see it in your application?

From the information I received from MCAT development team, version 1.1.0 is the newest one.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

fixed-term_apar
Contributor II

Thank you very much for your reply. pastedImage_1.png

yeah sure. above is the screen of MCAT tool in my application

pastedImage_2.png

This is the screenshot of control tabs specified in the https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN4642.pdf 

as you could see the tool bar has more options in the document.

0 Kudos

fixed-term_apar
Contributor II

yes i have found it. Thank you.

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I consulted your question with motor control team and I received following answer:

In top right corner, there is a gear symbol, which can be clicked. After the click, you can add motor, and you can add for example also sensorless tab etc.

Please let me know, if you found this option.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos