Is it possible to get access to the source of "MIMXRT1050-EVK_IS25WP064A.cfx" so it could be modified to work with two independent QSPI flashes

取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Is it possible to get access to the source of "MIMXRT1050-EVK_IS25WP064A.cfx" so it could be modified to work with two independent QSPI flashes

1,179 次查看
john_h_holste
Contributor II

We currently have two independent QSPI flash chips on our board and we can talk and XIP fine with the first chip, we can also access the second chip via our own driver we just cannot program it at debug time.  We have not tried the download tool yet and would rather not have to switch between different boot modes.

0 项奖励
3 回复数

854 次查看
Lorac
Contributor III

Hi,

I need to source code for the script to program QSPI on my own pcb. I use PEMicro multilink, and the flash programmation always failed. I think that's because I don't use signal DQS like rooted in the EVKB. I use FlexSPI A/B on 2 different chip (IS25LP064A). 'A' for XIP and 'B' for data storage. Is there somebody that can help me to find the right cfx file in my situation. The MIMXRT1050-EVK_IS25WP064A.cfx doesn't work perfectly. It erase the chip, but got error during programming. Altough, If the code is compiled to execute in sram, the debugger work fine.

Thanks.

0 项奖励

854 次查看
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We expect to make an MCUXpresso IDE maintenance release around the end of this month that will include updated i.MX RT LinkServer flash driver support. This will include i.MX RT example projects that can be used to create cfx files for programming other flash devices.

Regards,

MCUXpresso IDE Support

854 次查看
martinhowell1
Contributor III

Has this been done yet, and if so how do we get hold of it.

We have a RT1062 based board with the Hyperflash on it and need a means of programming it.

We do have IAR tools available also if its possible to do it with this instaed of McuXpresso

0 项奖励