How to create standalone project using MCUExpresso SDK for keil IDE ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create standalone project using MCUExpresso SDK for keil IDE ?

karthikpoojary
Contributor III

I want to know how can I create standalone project for Keil IDE using MCUExpesso SDK. I am new to the MCU Exoresso SDK when I was using KSDK using Project Generator Iwa s able to generate the standalone projects easily,do you have any similar application for the new SDK ?

I am using MKV11Z128 MCU

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Karthik Poojary,

Yes, you can use the MCUXpresso Config Tools generate a standalone KSDK project for Keil ,

please refer to the below steps:

- Download the SDK package for your chip ,  https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select       

choose  Keil MDK  IDE ,

pastedImage_1.png

-  Download and install MCUXpresso Config Tools :

MCUXpresso Config Tools|NXP 

refer to the "MCUXpressoConfigTools_User_Manual"->Chapter 6 Project Cloner create your project .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

marek-trmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Karthik Poojary,

you can also download any SDK example directly from MCUXpresso SDK builder web site. Just in your dashboard click on the download icon for any SDK package and select `Download Standalone Example Project`. This is standalone example, that can be build without SDK package.

Regards

Marek

Regards,
Marek
0 Kudos