How to connect SDW/DIO, SWD/CLK with PE Micro Multilink Universal

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to connect SDW/DIO, SWD/CLK with PE Micro Multilink Universal

greg_smith
Contributor I

My target board has a 3 pin connector for SWD/DIO, SWD/CLK and a ground wire.  How do I wire the PE Micro Mutlilink Universal probe to connect to my target board and load from MCUXpresso?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

johnny_pe
Contributor III

Hi Greg,

You can download the technical summary for the Multilink Universal which has a pinout for the SWD header.

PEmicro - P&E Microcomputer Systems: Over 30 years as an Industry leader in Embedded Systems Develop... 

Regards,

Johnny

PEmicro Support

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Greg,

What's your chip part number?

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

greg_smith
Contributor I

I'm connecting to an LPC54628.

Greg

On Friday, September 7, 2018, 8:04:01 AM EDT, ZhangJennie <admin@community.nxp.com> wrote:

|

NXP Community

|

Re: How to connect SDW/DIO, SWD/CLK with PE Micro Multilink Universal

reply from ZhangJennie in MCUXpresso Software and Tools - View the full discussion

Greg,

What's your chip part number?

Have a great day,

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Greg,

You need make sure your Multilink universal firmware support ARM.

You can download update utility USB Multilink Universal (and FX) Resource CD from this url.

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=346 

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos