FRDM-K22F-AGM01 how to communication with other board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-K22F-AGM01 how to communication with other board?

g0930421313
Contributor II

I am trying to send data to raspberry pi via TX  RX,what should I do?
board:FRDM-K22F-AGM01,FRDM-STBC-AGM01

sensor:FXAS21002C,FXOS8700CQ

IDE:MCUXpresso

Labels (1)
5 Replies

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi guanru,

First please download FRDM-K22F sdk from mcuxpresso.nxp.com/.  Agm01 examples is ready in SDK.

Then you can download FRDM-K22F schematic from https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=FRDM-K22F-SCH 

Finding a UART port in FRDM-K22F Arduino interface and connecting to your raspberry pi.

There are lots of UART examples in SDK. You can refer to these demo.

Regards,

Jing

g0930421313
Contributor II

I have another question:
I want to store the sensing data of the board so that I can use it as a deep learning data set. It is recommended to solder the SD card slot on the back of the board, but I also want to try other methods like the above method of sending data to the board with storage space via the serial port.

Is there a better solution for storing data?

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You can also send data to computer and record directly. 

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos

g0930421313
Contributor II

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion. Now I followed your suggestions step by step and encountered following problems:

1. I want to add some functions to my application including collected those measurements from FXAS21002C , FXOS8700CQ and transported them to other boards.With reference to ISSDK, I found some solutions in following list of items

• frdmk22f_erpc_client_matrix_multiply_uart
  • frdmk22f_agm01_sensorfusion_freertos_agm01 or frdmk22f_agm01_sensorfusion_bm_agm01

What are the recommended ways of combining the above ISSDK examples?

2. I try to find the measurements in "frdmk22f_agm01_sensorfusion_freertos_agm01" or "frdmk22f_agm01_sensorfusion_bm_agm01" examples and can't find any clues to measured values. how to get those XYZ value because i want to send those data to another boards.

I am a beginner in embedded system so I need some suggestions with abundant development experience.
Thanks!

0 Kudos

jingpan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi guanru,

1. Copy and paste is the easiest way.

2. The Gyroscope output x/y/z axis angular rates. The demo code packets the raw data and send to computer. The CreateAndSendPackets() do the packets and send work. 

Please refer to this library.

https://www.nxp.com/webapp/Download?colCode=XTRINSIC_FUSION_LIB_KINMCU&appType=license 

Regards,

Jing

0 Kudos