Ethernet for LPCXpresso55S69

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet for LPCXpresso55S69

gmallard
Contributor II

Can anyone recommend an Ethernet board for the LPCXpresso55S69?

(Ideally fits either the LPCXpresso expansion or the Mikroe click expansion connectors and have some sort of example stack drivers.)

3 Replies

gmallard
Contributor II

It was recommended by our compiler vendor (IAR) for Secure Boot and Secure Update support as the LPC55 has the crypto elements needed. 

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello George,

I checked the Mikroe click boards and the one that I believe will work to provide the ethernet interface will be the BROADR-Reach Click. This has the ethernet transceiver as a well as the controller which then can comunicate via SPI with the LPC. In addition they mention that they provide libraries as well as an application demo.

However, I would like to know if there is a reason why you would like to remain with the LPC55Sxx and use the ethernet interface. I can recommend a similiar LPC that has ethernet interface and we provide examples and drivers as well. 

As an example you can check the LPC546xx development board. Cost-wise its the same as the exapansion board and there may be other peripherals you would like to consider.

Let me know if I can narrow down another option for you, just provide your requirements for the application.

Best Regards,

Sabina

gmallard
Contributor II

It was recommended by our compiler vendor (IAR) for Secure Boot and Secure Update support as the LPC55 has the crypto elements needed. 

0 Kudos