cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEPROM Binary file generation

sachin_singh
Contributor II

Hi All,

I am working on the PN7462AU kit for the card reader application.

I need to update the EEPROM binary file as mentioned in the EEPROM Management Application Note.

After following its instruction for installing python 2.7 and making the required changes in the "user_ee.xml" as per the user settings and then running "user_ee.bat" file. It was unable to create the new user_ee.bin with user defined settings into it. I have tried it many times it it was not updating. 

Even I was looking for the Code Read Protection by adding the custom parameter as suggested in the EEPROM management file for the product and release versions, I have added (custom structure and filed for the code read protection levels-CRP) that file too in the mentioned user.xml file it doesn't change or update any values into file, as we can check or get confirmed through "_output_xml_sizes".

So, Please let me know the that how do I proceed for updating user_ee.bin file.

Looking forward the support and response.

Thanks & Regards

SR

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Which version of the reader library are you working with ? When you run the script, do you get some errors regarding some missing files? Could you please help me with the log you get when you run the script? 

Regards ,

Estephania

0 Kudos