cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk data writing on CL card

trivedimanva
Contributor II

Hi All,

I am working on the RFID contact-Less card reader using PN7462AU Eval kit - OM27462CDKP.

I need to write some data on the contact-less CL card of 700 ~ 900 bytes of data which is highly secured.

I have tried alot ways and command for writing the this 700~900 bytes of data to CL card, but its gives me error.

Please, Can anyone guide me and let know that How do I proceed further for it.

Note : I am using very basic project example phExccid example for the CL card commnuication. Basically using DesFire Ev2 4k CL card.

Awaiting for the solution ....

Kind Regards

Manva

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manva,

The PN7462AU NFC reader library extend version has a Mifare Desfire EV2 demo, which can be requested from the docstore. You may use it as a reference. Please refer to the following for more details.

pastedImage_1.png

Have a great day,
Kan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

trivedimanva
Contributor II

Hi @Kan_Li,

I have tried to do it in the PN7462AU NFC reader library extend version with the Mifare Desfire EV2 demo, which is requested from the docstore.

After doing a lots effort on it I am unable to get the use of it, because it give many error after defining the macros in the APP_NxpBuild.h file with "NXPBUILD__PHAL_MFDFEV2_SW" ,   " NXPBUILD__PHAL_MFDFEV2 ".

It gives so many error & I am unable to fix it.

So can please let me know that how do I declare macros for it and for other setting(setting up project in such to get the use of it).

I am attaching a image file & also the log details through which you can clearly check the error, I hope it helps to understand the error better. And will great if you can share the some details to enable those(Mifare Ev2 4k card sw files) files.

Looking forward for your support.

Warm Regards

Manva

Mifare Ev2 4k Error 4.PNGMifare Ev2 4k Error 5.PNG

Mifare Ev2 4k Error 3.PNG

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manva,

Base on the demo of "NfcrdlibEx10_MIFAREDESFire", Please add the following definitions in the APP_NxpBuild.h file:

#define NXPBUILD__PHAL_MFDFEV2_SW

#define NXPBUILD__PH_NDA_MFDFEV2

#define NXPBUILD__PHAL_VCA_SW

#define NXPBUILD__PH_TMIUTILS

and please also add the following definition in the file of "/NfcrdlibEx10_MIFAREDESFire/PN7462AU/phCommon/inc/ph_Status.h":

#define PH_COMP_TMIUTILS                0xE500U /**< TMI Utilities Code. */

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!
- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

trivedimanva
Contributor II

Hi @Kan_Li,

Thanks a lot now it complied with no error ... !!!

As you know that I am using phExccid Example, But the example "NfcrdlibEx10_MIFAREDESFire" is 
generally used for the Mifare DesFire card which read and write directly as specified in the example 
"NfcrdlibEx10_MIFAREDESFire" and I need to use such function from this project for writing 700 bytes or higher data to CL card.

But as you that I have mentioned that I have to use the phExccid example, So can you please let know that How do I call/integrate that function into phExccid example.

After debugging I found that in phExccid it uses only phpalI14443p4_Exchange(a single function RD&WR) function for the Mifare DesFire cards for both read and write functionality.
And after going through your suggested example I found that it directly detect the card and write data. BUt I need to use function which helps to allow the write larger bytes into the CL card which is not happening in the phExccid example. So I need your support for the get the same function in phExccid from the NfcrdlibEx10_MIFAREDESFire.

So, Can you please provide me your kind support for the same.

Your support will be highly appreciated.

Looking forward for your kind support.

Warm Regards

Manva

0 Kudos

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Manva,

There are source files such as phExCcid_MiFareClassic.c, and you may also create something like that referring to the demo of "NfcrdlibEx10_MIFAREDESFire".

Hope that makes sense,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note:

0 Kudos