cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppWizard selective export and save

joshsewnath
Contributor I

Hello,

I am currently evaluating AppWizard with emWin using Visual Studio 2019.

When I "export and save" from AppWizard, it overwrites files in the visual studio solution used to reflect the GUI changes. However, I would like AppWizard to not overwrite specific files like APPW_maintask.c. Is this behavior possible with AppWizard?

Let me know and thanks,

Josh

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Josh,

Hope you are doing well.

I did not find any way to achieve this. The purpose of the save and export is to make it easier and faster to implement on applications. However, if you are loosing functions that you have developed on your application. I would recommend two different routes:

1. Consider separating your custom code to another file, so when you export and save the APP Main task can be replaced without any worries.

2. The other option is instead of exporting, just copy the new code that you need directly from the source folder. This may be more tedious, but it depends on how complex your application may already be.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos