以上安装,都有测试兼容的模式和管理员身份运行,结果一样

以上问题,有没有朋友遇到过

0 Kudos
8 Replies

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

could you please write your question in English? NXP support engineers are spread worldwide and official communication language is English.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

yangyongchao
Contributor I

Thanks for your reply!

About S32DS_ARM_Win32  Three Versions,there are some questions in my computer,as follows:

1、V1.3,it runs  OK now, Before ,it cannot debug ,Because my project under the chinese path.

2、V2.0 ,Open the install files ,then shows the  uncompress path,after I select the path,there is not a button of "yes",so it cannot enter next step.

3、R1,Open the install ,then  there is  no response. This phenomenon may be relative to the java set.

so, I want to know how to deal with the questions 

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

thank you for information. Could you please tell me which version of Java you use and also send me screen of the error you get during installation of S32DS 2018.R1?

Also, please be sure, you have administrator right for installation.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos

yangyongchao
Contributor I

pastedImage_1.pngJAVA Version 8,1.8.0_211-b12,the newest.

when I install the soft ,I tried Run as administrator,it is no efficient.

during installation of S32DS 2018.R1 ,there is not tips a error,No screen display!

thank you!

0 Kudos

liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

did you look into the windows "Event Viewer" if there's some error message related to the install? Theoretically there might be some clue.

Regards,

Libor

0 Kudos

yangyongchao
Contributor I

yeah,there must be something wrong with the file"ntdll.dll"

the windows  "Event Viewer" shows this,but I still do`t know how to deal with it .

pastedImage_1.png

pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos

liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I do not know too. Try to google it, update OS. What you can also try is to switch temporarily to English locale, reboot and then try to install. I saw few cases when installers had problems with the Chinese locale.

Regards,

Libor

0 Kudos

martin_kovar
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

if you cannot see any window during installation, it seems installation cannot be executed from some reason. I have already seen this issue once in my colleague's computer and only solution was reinstalling operating system.

Regards,

Martin

0 Kudos