Unable to change pin configuration

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change pin configuration

Keith4DSmith
Contributor V

I have version 10.2 of MCUxpresso IDE and Config tools. I have created two projects, one project I am able change the pin configuration and one project I cannot.

The project that I cannot change has Board: FRDM-K22F in the Configuration HW Info dialogue of the Config tool. This makes sense, the board is wired in a specific way. 

The project I can change does not have Board: xxx listed in the Configuration HW info.

I'm not sure how I got these two different projects.

I have created an SDK based on the MK22FN512xxx12, in order try to create a project without board configuration. Unfortunately, when I use this SDK to create a project, it always refers to one of the K22 eval boards. I already have a FRDM-K22F SDK.

The problem I would like to solve is to create a K22 project where I can change the pin configuration.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Keith Smith ,

Could you please take a screenshot show " The project that I cannot change pin configuration ".

After we create a project , change to Pins configure view, click the pins we what to configure, sorry I don't

know what do you meaning about it can't change.

pastedImage_1.png

And if you  don't want board related information,  you can choose "Empty boards files" when create project :

pastedImage_2.png

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Keith4DSmith
Contributor V

In reviewing the pin configuration dialogue, the configured pins are initially shown in a dim green. If I click on a pin and change the pin map, the dim green changes to a bright green. Though because the configuration is for an eval board, some pins cannot be changed.

Thank you for the 'empty board files' tip.

I understand enough now to close this thread.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Keith,

Welcome!

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos