cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The project does not contain any configuration/source file to import

Jump to solution
kelvinme
Contributor I

Hi,everyone.I have a question. Can you please help me?

I used KSDK Project Generator to generat a new IAR project.Like this:

1.PNG

After this,I used MCUXpresso Config Tools v6 to create a new configuration.But it showed me this error message.What is wrong with my project?I am new to use this tool.Can you please help me? Thank you !

2.PNG

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
marek-trmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kelvin,

the second option in the wizard (new configuration based on existing project) should be used if you project already contains source files with YAML configuration, such as pin_mux.c or clock_config.c. Almost all SDK examples contain these files and you can open the configuration of the project and modify and then update a source code.

In case you have an empty project or new project created in IAR, that does not contain any of these files, simply create new configuration using third option (new configuration for the processor). We recommend to save configuration file into root folder of your project and then hit "Update Code" button to generate code into the project.

Regards

Marek

Regards,
Marek

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kelvinme
Contributor I

Marek,

Thank you very much! 

0 Kudos
marek-trmac
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kelvin,

the second option in the wizard (new configuration based on existing project) should be used if you project already contains source files with YAML configuration, such as pin_mux.c or clock_config.c. Almost all SDK examples contain these files and you can open the configuration of the project and modify and then update a source code.

In case you have an empty project or new project created in IAR, that does not contain any of these files, simply create new configuration using third option (new configuration for the processor). We recommend to save configuration file into root folder of your project and then hit "Update Code" button to generate code into the project.

Regards

Marek

Regards,
Marek
0 Kudos