cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processor 'MIMXRT1064xxxB' is not supported by MCUXpressoIDE

Jump to solution
chhsu0229
Contributor II

I am working on MIMXRT1064DVL6B processor for develop. The MCUXpressoIDE (v11.9.0_2144) tool does not support it and the message show below,

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

How can I fix this issue? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Thank you for reporting the problem. Support of MIMXRT1064xxxxB was added and is now available in MCUXpresso Config Tools v15 and Config Tools integrated in MCUXpresso IDE 11.9. 

Regards,

Lukas

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Thank you for reporting the problem. Support of MIMXRT1064xxxxB was added and is now available in MCUXpresso Config Tools v15 and Config Tools integrated in MCUXpresso IDE 11.9. 

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos
_Leo_
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our products and for using our community.

To work with the MIMXRT1064DVL6B you need to use the SDK_2_15_000_MIMXRT1064xxxxB. Such SDK is supported for the IDE, but at the moment it is not supported for Config Tools. The reason could be that is because is a new silicon revision or a typo. Whatever I already reported to the right department to be corrected in the next revision. Thanks for your feedback.

Meanwhile please take as reference the source code configuration generated by Config Tools for the MIMXRT1064xxxxA.

Hope it helps you.

Have a nice day!

0 Kudos
MSchulz
Contributor II

Hi _LEO_,

it's unbelievable!

I also get this error!

HW Revision B of the RT1064 is out now at least more than one year now and there is no Config Tools support yet?

Is there a document describing the differences between REV A and REV B?

Best regards,

Marco.

0 Kudos