次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Pin symbols aren't generated anymore with version 8.0

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,155件の閲覧回数
benedek_kupper
Contributor III

Whereas the version 7.0 of the tool generated nice symbols for the pin ports and numbers, they aren't present anymore in the generated pin_mux.h header. This is happening to me on an i.MX RT1010 device.

タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,060件の閲覧回数
Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

seems that in case of i.MX RT processors, Pins tool in MCUXpresso Config Tools v8 incorrectly filters out all of the pin symbols when generation of extended pin information is disabled. To workaround the problem until full fix is available, please go to Edit > Configuration Preferences and enable generation of extended information in header file:pastedImage_1.png

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Regards,

Lukas

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2 返答(返信)
1,061件の閲覧回数
Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

seems that in case of i.MX RT processors, Pins tool in MCUXpresso Config Tools v8 incorrectly filters out all of the pin symbols when generation of extended pin information is disabled. To workaround the problem until full fix is available, please go to Edit > Configuration Preferences and enable generation of extended information in header file:pastedImage_1.png

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue.

Regards,

Lukas

1,060件の閲覧回数
benedek_kupper
Contributor III

Thanks for the swift response. Interestingly,the same setting can be found for the Config Tools integrated into MCUXpresso IDE (v11.2.0), under Project/Properties/MCUXpresso Config Tools, but here it's enabled even if in the standalone Config Tools the same file is marked as disabled. When I change the flag setting in the standalone version, then both versions generate the symbols.

0 件の賞賛