MCUXpresso Config Tool V3_x64.and SDK_2.2_LPCXpresso54608_OOBE for LPC54608 Issue

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso Config Tool V3_x64.and SDK_2.2_LPCXpresso54608_OOBE for LPC54608 Issue

Navingautam
Contributor I

Downloaded MCUXpresso Config Tool V3_x64. It installed well. Also downloaded SDK_2.2_LPCXpresso54608_OOBE for LPC54608 demo board. 

But when I tried to create a configuration from File-> New menu and selected the SDK downloaded, it says that  " For selected SDK no processor is available in local cache"....

How to resolve this issue?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

are you able to create new configuration WITHOUT the SDK?

It might be caused problem in internet connection so the data for the processor were not downloaded. Once Configuration without SDK is created please try again with the SDK and let me know the result. Based on that we can look deeper to the core problem.

Regards,

Libor

0 Kudos

Navingautam
Contributor I

Hi,

Even when I try to open without SDK, I do not see any processor there..
Will try connecting outside of my work zone later just to see if this is an internet issue..

I had similar problem with imx6 pin tool too and that was related to internet. So it should be internet in this case too … will update…

Thanks

0 Kudos

liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

from what you wrote it seems as internet connection problem. If it is the case of your workplace, please note that there's functionality accessible in "File | Export | Processor Data | Download Processor Data" which allows you to download e.g. whole sub-family in case you will need processor data in the future when you will be offline/without internet access.

Regards,

Libor

0 Kudos