cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC55S16 and config tool

Jump to solution
inventthings
Contributor II

I'm trying to start a new project using SPI on a LPC55S16 in MCUXpresso. I Select pins and peripherals in the Config Tools built into MCUXpresso. However, on the overview screen it says "Tools not supported for the selected processor: Device Configuration".

Under problems tab I can see:

"Processor core 'cm33_core0' detected in MCUXpresso_IDE project does not match with currently selected `core 0`

In addition I see a warning

"Unsupported version of the FLEXCOMM SPI Driver in the toolchain/IDE project. Required 2.01, actual 2.1.1. Project might not compile correctly".

I've checked on MCUXpresso Config Tools|Software Development for NXP Microcontrollers (MCUs) | NXP  and it says

NOTE: Supported devices can be found by visiting the SDK Builder and clicking on "Select Development Board."

I've got the LPC55S16 Dev Kit and it is listed in the SDK Builder.

This is my first project with an NXP device so can someone please help! Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
inventthings
Contributor II

I was using (at the time the latest SDK 2.8.0 and MCUXpresso 11.1.1) . Updating with today's newly released MCUXpresso 11.2.0 fixed it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
inventthings
Contributor II

I was using (at the time the latest SDK 2.8.0 and MCUXpresso 11.1.1) . Updating with today's newly released MCUXpresso 11.2.0 fixed it.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Andrew Robinson ,

Which SDK version do you used ? Please attach your project, I can help you to check.

Please pay attention that, in LPC55s16, we need choose Flexcomm, then config it as SPI in Peripherals view.

Regards,

Alice

0 Kudos