How to set clkout on K64 to pin PTA6 within mcuxpesso

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set clkout on K64 to pin PTA6 within mcuxpesso

inorman
Contributor III

From within the IDE tools under pins for the K64 it's only giving the options for PTA6/FTM0_CH3/TRACE_CLKOUT where as the datasheet clearly states PTA6/FTM0_CH3/CLKOUT/TRACE_ CLKOUT. With clkout as ALT function 5 does anyone know what happened to the the clkout option?

Can this be set another way within the tools as this is where we have routed our clock in our custom design.  

I've tried set PORT_SetPinMux(PORTA, 6U, kPORT_MuxAlt5);  but this doesn't seem to work and can't see an issue listed in the errata.

This is for the part MK64FN1M0VLQ12

Kind regards

Ian

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello lan,

Thanks for you sharing it , I have reported it to  MCUXpresso Config Tools team.

And now the workaround is configure the code by hand:

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Alice

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

inorman
Contributor III

Thanks Alice, that code change has brought the clkout to the pin. I look forward to the fix in the tools.

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Norman,

Yes, this will fixed in the next version.

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor.

Best regard,

Alice

0 Kudos