cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLEXSPI in the select window not available

mail10
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm usimg the MCUXpresso IDE Config Tools Peripherals (V 10.3.1) for an IMXRT1062 project.

I would like to use the FLEXSPI (not the FLEXIO SPI), the driver fls_felxspi.c/h is already installed in the project.

But in the Config Tools Peripheral select window the FLEXSPI is not listed. Whats wrong?

Thanks & Regards

Reiner

5 Replies

mail10
Contributor II

Hi Lukas,

thank for this info. When will be the MCUXpresso Config Tools v7 available?

Thanks & Regards

Reiner

0 Kudos

Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

the MCUXpresso Config Tools v7 along with MCUXpresso IDE 11.1 are planned for December 2019 although exact launch date have not been set yet.

Regards,

Lukas

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Reiner Fauser,

When you follow Lukas's reply, it's better to @ him, otherwise, maybe he can't receive your reply.

@Lukas Heczko,

Please share the MCUXpresso Config Tools v7 launch time information, thanks a lot for your follow up!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

Lukas_Heczko
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Reiner,

to extend Kerry's comment, the FlexSPI driver is currently not supported in the Peripherals tool, however, it will be added in MCUXpresso Config Tools v7 / MCUXpresso IDE 11.1.

Regards,

Lukas

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Reiner Fauser ,

Please check the following picture about the FlexSPI:

pastedImage_9.png

pastedImage_10.png

pastedImage_11.png

So, I think you can try to use the official SDK code, then use the MCUXPresso IDE to open the flashspi_nor_polling project, in the project, you can open the config tool, you will find the FLEXSPI pin is avaiable.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question about it, please kindly let me know.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos