显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
已解决

Clocks diagram - which project?

跳至解决方案
2,575 次查看
JBM
Contributor IV

I have a workspace with multiple projects and the clocks diagram shows the same thing no matter which project is selected.  One is a static library without clocking.  I know the projects aren't all the same.  

Am I missing something?  Shouldn't the clocks diagram show the configuration for the selected project?

I am running MCUXpresso v11.4.0 [Build 6224].  The chip is the K64FN1M0VDC12.

0 项奖励
1 解答
2,541 次查看
JBM
Contributor IV

Thanks that works.  If I open the clocks and then go back to the code editor and expand the clocks diagram it is updated.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
9 回复数
2,547 次查看
liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi James,

Erich is right, if you have more projects, you have to open to proper one. The MCUX Config Tools allows to have just one configuration to be opened, so if you have more Eclipse projects, you have to explicitly switch/select the project you want to work with. Either in the Config Tools perspective as Erich proposed, or in the Develop perspective, in the Project Explorer view:

liborukropec_0-1655903861655.png

or even popup menu on the project folder.

Regards,

Libor

2,540 次查看
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

My preferred way is to double-click on the .mex in the project to open that as the configuration I want to use/change:

ErichStyger_0-1655904171346.png

0 项奖励
2,542 次查看
JBM
Contributor IV

Thanks that works.  If I open the clocks and then go back to the code editor and expand the clocks diagram it is updated.

0 项奖励
2,560 次查看
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

did you switch/select your project already here:

ErichStyger_0-1655869514222.png

?

标记 (1)
0 项奖励
2,539 次查看
JBM
Contributor IV

tempsnip.png

Strange - I don't have that combo box to select from.  If I right click on the toolbar and select "Restore Hidden Toolbar Entries", it doesn't show up.  I don't see where that option is.

0 项奖励
2,526 次查看
liborukropec
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The combo is part of toolbar in MCUX Config Tools perspective(s). If you open a view in another perspective, this won't be shown. I believe it is your case.

Libor

0 项奖励
2,523 次查看
JBM
Contributor IV

Thanks - that is what's happening.  I have the Clocks Diagram open in the Develop Perspective and that is not shown.  If I open it in the Clocks perspective, I can select the project.

Thanks again everybody!

0 项奖励
2,534 次查看
ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

Check this:

ErichStyger_0-1655906196182.png

0 项奖励
2,504 次查看
JBM
Contributor IV

It was checked.  The problem is that you can open the clocks diagram within the development perspective and then that toolbar option isn't shown.  You're left with a clocks diagram and no way to select what the project is.

0 项奖励