cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug when configuring SPI for LPC845

Jump to solution
tim99
Contributor III

I believe there are a couple of bugs in the config tool when configuring SPI for LPC845.

If I select Clock polarity: CPOL=0: SCK inactive in low, the flag kSPI_ClockPolatityActiveLow is used which is the opposite behavior.

Also, If I want to transfer 8 bits of data I have to select "Data width [bits]" = 7. The configurator enters dataWidth = 7, but  I assume kSPI_Data8Bits was supposed to have been used.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Terje,

Sorry for my mistake, yes, the issue still exit, I will report it to development team.

Thanks for your sharing.

BR

Alice

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Terje Mugaas ,

Which version of Config Tools and SDK do you used?

Please use the latest one, have fix these issue you mentioned.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
tim99
Contributor III

Hi Alice and thanks for you reply.

I am using the integrated Config tool in MCUXpresso IDE 11.0.0.

I just downloaded the latest version of MCUXpresso IDE 11.0.1 and the problem is still there. From the help menu, I see it is using ConfigTools Framework 6.0.0

The SDK is version 2.6.0 which is the latest available for the LPCXpresso845MAX board.

Where can I find the fix you mentioned?

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Terje,

Sorry for my mistake, yes, the issue still exit, I will report it to development team.

Thanks for your sharing.

BR

Alice