您的意思是: 
已解决

BUG REPORT - Typo in MCUXpresso Config Tools generated file for LPADC

跳至解决方案
1,426 次查看
MathiasFriis
Contributor II

Hi there,

I recently ran into an error, where the file peripherals.c autogenerated with the MCUXpresso Config Tools had a typo, when I was trying to configure LPADC1 for a project on 1170-evk.

As seen in the linked image, triggerPriorityPolicy has been misspelled as triggerPrioirtyPolicy in the generated file, which in turn causes a failure to build the project (the "on disk" file is the one I fixed manually).

While it was relatively easy to fix manually, I figured that you would like to know it, so it can be fixed.

Best regards,

Mathias

0 项奖励
1 解答
1,403 次查看
jch
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mathias,

there was this typo in the older SDK drivers and we have to have output code the same.

It has been fixed since version 2.2.0 in driver as well as in component version 2.2.0 and newer.

It seems like you have newer driver than component version.

In latest release of Config tools v11, there is menu command for migration to other component version, see attached screenshot.

jch_0-1645032112257.png

在原帖中查看解决方案

1 回复
1,404 次查看
jch
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Mathias,

there was this typo in the older SDK drivers and we have to have output code the same.

It has been fixed since version 2.2.0 in driver as well as in component version 2.2.0 and newer.

It seems like you have newer driver than component version.

In latest release of Config tools v11, there is menu command for migration to other component version, see attached screenshot.

jch_0-1645032112257.png