cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCF51无法烧录等问题

Cynfthia_09
Contributor I

NXPMCUMCF51AC128CCPUE 问题汇总如下:

问题1、初测,5V上电后无法连接下载器:Ⅰ、能连接下载器且能仿真的板子功耗为22mA左右,此时RESET电压为4.07V左右;不能连接下载器子功耗为41mA左右,此时RESET电压为4.997V左右;

问题2、烧录一次程序后,无法进行第二次连接

问题3、若芯片锁了,怎样解锁。

请协助解决,盼复。

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Cynfthia_09
Contributor I
NXP, MCU, MCF51AC128CCPUE problems are summarized as follows:

Question 1. Preliminary test, the downloader cannot be connected after 5V power-on: Ⅰ. The performance of the board that can be connected to the downloader and can be simulated is about 22mA. At this time, the RESET voltage is about 4.07V; the sub-power of the downloader that cannot be connected is about 41mA , at this time the RESET voltage is about 4.997V;

Question 2. After burning the program once, the second connection cannot be made

Question 3. If the chip is locked, how to unlock it.

Please work together to solve it, looking forward to reply.
0 Kudos

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Question 1. Preliminary test, the downloader cannot be connected after 5V power-on: Ⅰ. The performance of the board that can be connected to the downloader and can be simulated is about 22mA. At this time, the RESET voltage is about 4.07V; the sub-power of the downloader that cannot be connected is about 41mA , at this time the RESET voltage is about 4.997V;

I do not get it, is this a custom board? what program are you loading to the board? are you using a multilink to program de device?

Question 2. After burning the program once, the second connection cannot be made

What code are you loading? can you perform an attached to check the register?

Question 3. If the chip is locked, how to unlock it.

If the device is locked you can try to perform a mass erase, if you can not perform a mass erase than there is not way to unlocked 

0 Kudos

Cynfthia_09
Contributor I

问题一、初步测试,5V上电后无法连接下载器: Ⅰ. 可以接下载器可以模拟的板子的性能是22mA左右。此时RESET电压约为4.07V;无法连接的下载器副电源约为41mA,此时RESET电压约为4.997V;

不懂,请问这是定制版吗?你要加载什么程序到板上?您是否使用多链路对设备进行编程?

Hi, this is the case. We initially used MCF51AC128CCFUE in batches. Due to the lack of stock, we chose MCF51AC128CCPUE in the same series of small packages. The program has not changed, and it is still the original F tail cone. Now we try to burn the whole machine first and then disassemble the single board, the program burning is successful. But is this right, because our single-board programming was unsuccessful, and the alarm kept ringing.

问题2.一次烧录程序后,无法进行第二次连接

你加载什么代码?你能执行附件检查寄存器吗?

As above, it is indeed impossible to burn on the PCBA,Attachment check register?

问题3. 如果芯片被锁定,如何解锁。

如果设备已锁定,您可以尝试执行批量擦除,如果无法执行批量擦除则无法解锁 

Hi vicentegomez, thank you very much for your answer, because this project is very important to us, and the information released is limited. Can you try to communicate by email? If OK, in order not to expose your information, my email is: cynthiacai09one@gmail.com, I hope to connect with you, we will send you the description of the problem by taking pictures, thank you again!

0 Kudos

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please create a ticket on the next link with all the information 

https://www.nxp.com/support/support:SUPPORTHOME

vicentegomez_0-1685979514207.png

Please on the subject put assign to vicente gomez

Regards

0 Kudos

vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

would be possible that you put the question in English

0 Kudos

Cynfthia_09
Contributor I
NXP, MCU, MCF51AC128CCPUE problems are summarized as follows: Question 1. Preliminary test, the downloader cannot be connected after 5V power-on: Ⅰ. The performance of the board that can be connected to the downloader and can be simulated is about 22mA. At this time, the RESET voltage is about 4.07V; the sub-power of the downloader that cannot be connected is about 41mA , at this time the RESET voltage is about 4.997V; Question 2. After burning the program once, the second connection cannot be made Question 3. If the chip is locked, how to unlock it. Please work together to solve it, looking forward to reply.
0 Kudos