Help! Need the correct openocd configuration for KEAZ128.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump to solution
millerlowe
Contributor II

Hi Folks,

We're using a KEAZ128 processor on a new project and I am currently trying to bring tool up with gdb on openocd using a CMSIS_DAP SWD adapter.  We use these tools for several other K and LPC series targets.

The info page says:

• GDB debugger with support for the following debug interface hardware:
    • SEGGER J-Link (w/SEGGER GDB Server, Windows, Linux, Mac)
    • P&E Multilink (w/P&E GDB Server, Windows, Linux)
    • CMSIS-DAP (w/OpenOCD GDB and OpenSDA embedded circuit,Windows, Linux)
    • Command Line (CL) debugging with GDB and OpenOCD TCL

But I can't get a working configuration.  Does anyone know the target config to use or have a working custom one?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
millerlowe
Contributor II

Hi Kerry, 

Your reply in the other post was incorrect as I was able to get my openocd/gdb environment working fine.. I just had to use a later instance of openocd and the ke0x.cfg configuration.  You can see the other thread (as linked in Kerry's post above) for my solutions.

Sorry for posting in two places.

Miller

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
millerlowe
Contributor II

Hi Kerry, 

Your reply in the other post was incorrect as I was able to get my openocd/gdb environment working fine.. I just had to use a later instance of openocd and the ke0x.cfg configuration.  You can see the other thread (as linked in Kerry's post above) for my solutions.

Sorry for posting in two places.

Miller

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Miller,

This question is the same topic as your another post:

I have replied you in the above post.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos