キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Building Bootloader for K66 Under MCUXPresso

1,856件の閲覧回数
jeremyanderson
Contributor III

We're building a product employing a K66 MCU and I'd like to use the KBOOT bootloader source code as provided for the port.  We're using the MCUXPresso IDE.  I've built applications for the FRDM_K66 board with it and it works very well.  I've downloaded the NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_2_0_0.zip archive and unzipped it, but I'm not sure exactly how to go about importing the correct sources from there.  All I initially hope to do is import the project and build a loadable image.  I think that'll get me far enough along to use the guide for porting to the desired MCU.  Any experience to share?

mcuxpresso ide‌ how to port kboot v2 #mk66

ラベル(1)
4 返答(返信)

1,036件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jeremy Anderson,

The KBOOT2.0 example for K66 is based on the KDS.

If you want to porting the KDS project to MCUXPresso project, you can refer to this post:

MCUXpresso IDE: Importing Kinetis Design Studio Projects | MCU on Eclipse 

If you think it is very complicated, I suggest you install the KDS IDE to open it.

The KDS IDE is also free to use, it can be downloaded from this link:

www.nxp.com/kds

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1,036件の閲覧回数
merigotbertrand
Contributor III

Thank you kerry,

for this honest reply,

I am facing the same problem on KV46, I keep my own bootloader on KDS and I move with many difficulties all my projects from KDS to MCUXpresso.

But this need to adapt all the low level driver which have many difference in structure (Analog converter, CAN, PWM …)

this can take several days of work and needs to know both low level behavior which is complicated.

This experience could be worth for a beginner which I am not and this is not good for NXP image.

I live this as a challenge. I continue to use both IDE systems and it implies indirect cost on customer project.  

The customer never forget.

0 件の賞賛

1,036件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Merigot,

I think you can use the newest SDK for kv46, use the SDK mcuxpresso project directly, then add your own high level driver code and the application code, it will be more easy.

Or you can create a new MCUXpresso IDE project, then add all the KDS driver and code into the MCUXpresso project.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

1,036件の閲覧回数
merigotbertrand
Contributor III

Ok I take the right way

Thank you for your prompt reply

Bertrand

0 件の賞賛