i am trying to bulid yocto image for LS1043ARDB. any documentation or support file for how to do that ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am trying to bulid yocto image for LS1043ARDB. any documentation or support file for how to do that ?

Jump to solution
iyyanar
Contributor I

machine configuration and entire steps

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is a Yocto-based SDK that support your processor:

qoriq-components/yocto-sdk - Repo manifest for QorIQ Yocto SDK 

More information can be found in the Manual:

https://source.codeaurora.org/external/qoriq/qoriq-components/yocto-sdk/tree/Yocto_UG.pdf 

Hope this helps,
Platon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is a Yocto-based SDK that support your processor:

qoriq-components/yocto-sdk - Repo manifest for QorIQ Yocto SDK 

More information can be found in the Manual:

https://source.codeaurora.org/external/qoriq/qoriq-components/yocto-sdk/tree/Yocto_UG.pdf 

Hope this helps,
Platon

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos
iyyanar
Contributor I

ERROR: openssl-qoriq-1.1.0g-r0 do_configure: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /yocto-sdk/yocto-sdk/build_ls1043ardb/tmp/work/aarch64-qoriq-fsl-linux/openssl-qoriq/1.1.0g-r0/temp/log.do_configure.2694)

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /yocto-sdk/yocto-sdk/build_ls1043ardb/tmp/work/aarch64-qoriq-fsl-linux/openssl-qoriq/1.1.0g-r0/temp/log.do_configure.2694

Summary: 1 task failed:
/yocto-sdk/yocto-sdk/sources/meta-freescale/recipes-connectivity/openssl/openssl-qoriq_1.1.0g.bb:do_configure
Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.

0 Kudos
iyyanar
Contributor I

ERROR: openssl-qoriq-1.1.0g-r0 do_configure: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at /yocto-sdk/yocto-sdk/build_ls1043ardb/tmp/work/aarch64-qoriq-fsl-linux/openssl-qoriq/1.1.0g-r0/temp/log.do_configure.2694)

ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /yocto-sdk/yocto-sdk/build_ls1043ardb/tmp/work/aarch64-qoriq-fsl-linux/openssl-qoriq/1.1.0g-r0/temp/log.do_configure.2694

I got this error

0 Kudos