for LS1020A/LS1021A are we able to get Schematic and Design layout files for CPU/DDR ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

for LS1020A/LS1021A are we able to get Schematic and Design layout files for CPU/DDR ?

Jump to solution
masa
Contributor I

I am evaluating the design of a high volume product based on LS1020A and/or LS1022.

How can I get Schematic and Layout for at least the CPU and DDR sections?

thank you very much.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
andrei_skok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Sorry, but the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR). Be aware that to give you remote support through a SR, we will still need the confirmation of a Freescale employee that the NDA is in place. If you want to go this route, the next steps will be: If you have already signed a NDA agreement for this product, please contact the person who assisted you or create a SR and name us a Freescale person that can confirm this. If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local Freescale Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance. For a listing of our distributors, refer to: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=DISTRIBUTORS

I have created SR 1-3653802587on behalf of you for this request.

Have a great day,
Andrei

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
andrei_skok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Sorry, but the information you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled as a Service Request (SR). Be aware that to give you remote support through a SR, we will still need the confirmation of a Freescale employee that the NDA is in place. If you want to go this route, the next steps will be: If you have already signed a NDA agreement for this product, please contact the person who assisted you or create a SR and name us a Freescale person that can confirm this. If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local Freescale Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance. For a listing of our distributors, refer to: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=DISTRIBUTORS

I have created SR 1-3653802587on behalf of you for this request.

Have a great day,
Andrei

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos