Where are the ISBC Validation error codes documented for the LS1043A-rdb?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Where are the ISBC Validation error codes documented for the LS1043A-rdb?

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,439件の閲覧回数
brandensherrell
Contributor III

Documentation for the SDK (2.0, specifically) often references the "error codes" that need to be checked by reading the scratchrw2 (or any of the other 3) register(s). Unfortunately, I am not able to find where these codes are documented. I checked the appendix but came up empty handed.

I am trying to bring up secure boot for the LS1043A-rdb and the scratch2 register (0x01EE0204) is reading 0x01010000, but I am not sure what to make of it.

ラベル(1)
タグ(3)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,040件の閲覧回数
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

It is supposed that full details of the code signing processing and error codes that can result from secure boot failures are defined in the code signing tool user’s manual. The document, User Enablement for Secure Boot, is included in the chip's SDK along with the Code Signing Tool. You can find error code in the

http://cache.nxp.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/release_notes/QORIQ_SDK_LS1043A_RN.pdf

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
4 返答(返信)
1,040件の閲覧回数
jerrymorrow
Contributor III

We're getting a similar error code 0x00000101 which is something like "ISBC not running, key modulus incorrect".

We tried both our own secure boot build, CSF, RCW/PBI  ** AND ** the canned files that came with the training materials.  In both cases, we're seeing this same errors.  We do see the boot holdoff working, and confirmed all registers, etc.  

0 件の賞賛
1,040件の閲覧回数
andrewbanda
Contributor I

Hi Jerry,

By any chance were you able to resolve this issue, I have the same problem with the T2080-rdb and I'm completly stuck.

Best regards,

Andrew

0 件の賞賛
1,041件の閲覧回数
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

It is supposed that full details of the code signing processing and error codes that can result from secure boot failures are defined in the code signing tool user’s manual. The document, User Enablement for Secure Boot, is included in the chip's SDK along with the Code Signing Tool. You can find error code in the

http://cache.nxp.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/release_notes/QORIQ_SDK_LS1043A_RN.pdf

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
1,040件の閲覧回数
brandensherrell
Contributor III

I am reading the scratchrw2 register as 0x01010000 which does not have a listing in the table. I found the codes you mention but they were listed in the SDK 0.4 documentation, so I was concerned they might be outdated. Since support for the LS1043A-rdb was recently merged into the mainline 2.0 I figured it would be in the 2.0 documentation.

pastedImage_0.png

0 件の賞賛