Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSN Web UI for ls1028ardb

xinliwang
Contributor III

Hi community, 

I'm working on the Web UI for TSN configuration on my ls1028ardb board;

I followed what is written on this doc at the 4.1.2.4 : REALTIMEEDGEUG_REV2.2.pdf

I succeeded to setup my Ubuntu and run "sudo python3 cnc.py". Also I  input the IP of web server with the port 8180 at browser. Then I got this page:

xinliwang_0-1658814670279.png

I can get the ls1028 board through lldp but still can not configure the TSN.

But on the reference manual, I was supposed to get the page like this in order to configure TSN:

xinliwang_1-1657871096956.png

Here is the question, that I couldn't find this page up there. The only page I can get is the first one showed. 

Does anyone ever tried using WEB UI before? How can I configure TSN through the browser?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Sincerely, 

Xinli

0 Kudos
3 Replies

subhtelo
Contributor I

Hi xinliwang and NXP Community,

I am currently working on Web UI Demo (section 18.5 of Open Industrial User Guide - NXP). I have successfully created the Netopeer2-cli in Ubuntu system and Netopeer2-server in NXP LS1028ARDB. In addition, I have installed the required libraries and files for the same in Ubuntu system (steps 1-7) such as Pyan, libssh, libnetconf, cloning tsntool source code and Python libraries. I have also gone with step 8 on the OpenIL board, for avahi-daemon (following the below commands):

BR2_PACKAGE_AVAHI=y

BR2_PACKAGE_AVAHI_AUTOIPD=y

BR2_PACKAGE_AVAHI_DAEMON=y

BR2_PACKAGE_AVAHI_LIBDNSSD_COMPATIBILITY=y

BR2_PACKAGE_NSS_MDNS=y

BR2_PACKAGE_NETOPEER2_SERVER=y

Although there is no errors found and I am able to proceed with step 9 Start the web server (followed sudo python3 cnc.py after changing http://10.193.20.147:8180 in cnc.py python to 127.0.0.1 local host IP). The execution windows appeared as running cnc file.png.

Over the linux system, going after http:127.0.0.1:8180 in browser, I have found no devices (refer to Browser window.png).

Digging deeper, I have found that from Ubuntu system, through avahi-browse, the connected LS1028ARDB switch is not discoverable (although ping response is there among both (switch & System) and avahi-autoipd is running for the connected ethernet port in Switch). Taking forward, I have explored the avahi-daemon option among two Ubuntu systems and both are able to trace each other.

Kindly let me know where I am committing a mistake!

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos

xinliwang
Contributor III

Hi, @subhtelo 

I found you change the ip to the local host ip. Why did you do this step? I suggest you use the original IP and try again.

Thanks

0 Kudos

subhtelo
Contributor I

Hi xinliwang,

Thanks for your input. I have tried with the local host IP 10.193.20.147 (mentioned in the Open Industrial User Guide - NXP) but remained unsuccessful (refer to Web Server Host IP response). 

Just for clarification;

1. Are you able to trace LS1028ARDB switch from Ubuntu system (or vice-versa) through avahi?
  2. I can see avahi-autoipd in switch, do I need any additional avahi service in the switch since it is still unable to trace the Ubuntu machine?

Thanks again.

Regards, 

Subhash

Tags (1)
0 Kudos