QorIQ LS208xx Op Temp Range and Release Date?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QorIQ LS208xx Op Temp Range and Release Date?

Jump to solution
jp107
Contributor I

What is the operational temperature range of the QorIQ LS2088A and LS2084A and when will they be released?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

Information on LS2088A and LS2084A is already available on the nxp website. Use seach field on nxp site page to find it.  For example  for LS2084A we can get

pastedImage_2.png

Here we can see that there are devices for standard (S) and extended(X) temperature ranges. Minimal ambient temperature is 0’C (S) and  -40’C (X). Maximal junction temperature is 105’C.

If we click on part number we can open Part Details page where Life Cycle Description (code) and status of the part are shown.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

Information on LS2088A and LS2084A is already available on the nxp website. Use seach field on nxp site page to find it.  For example  for LS2084A we can get

pastedImage_2.png

Here we can see that there are devices for standard (S) and extended(X) temperature ranges. Minimal ambient temperature is 0’C (S) and  -40’C (X). Maximal junction temperature is 105’C.

If we click on part number we can open Part Details page where Life Cycle Description (code) and status of the part are shown.

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

jp107
Contributor I

Thank you Serguei.  I didn't realize that this info was elsewhere on the site because there are no links to what you saw above through the LS2088A/LS2084A product page (unless I somehow missed it).  The website management team may want to create that click-path :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

0 Kudos