cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS2088a board recovery after flash issue

rajiv1
Contributor I

Hi,

I have tried to flash the bank 4 (altbank) with nor flash img from nxp images (wget http://www.nxp.com/lgfiles/sdk/lsdk1809/firmware_ls2088ardb_uboot_norboot.img).

used the below steps:

=> tftp a0000000 firmware_ls2088ardb_uboot_norboot.img

=> protect off 584000000 +$filesize && erase 584000000 +$filesize && cp.b a0000000 584000000 $filesize

=> qixis_reset altbank

But After Flash i'm somehow not able to get any console messages. How to recover from the this state to bring the board back to normal? I'm seeing only amber light in the power button.

I tried the reset button but that doesn't works after this issue.

I don't have codewarrior setup or connectivity and i'm using only console connection.

If this is a uboot issue, how to recover the board.

--Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Rajiv Ganth,

LS2088ARDB doesn't support SD boot, please purchase CodeWarrior TAP and CWH-CTP-CTX10-YE from CodeWarrior® TAP|NXP  to do recovery.

You could download the evaluation version CodeWarrior for ARMv8 from CodeWarrior Development Studio for Processors|NXP .

Then please refer to Use CodeWarrior for ARMv8 to Debug U-boot and Linux Kernel and Bring up Bare Boards  to do NOR flash programming.

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos