您的意思是: 
已解决

LS1046ARDB RTIC Throttle value

跳至解决方案
1,144 次查看
Faizanbaig
Contributor IV

Hi ,

I am trying to configure RTIC(Run time integrity Checker) on LS1046ARDB board. I want to set RTIC throttle register but I did not find any reference values for setting the Throttle value . Is there any additional document other than Trust2.1 and SECRM manual that can help us in  deciding the throttle value? 

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Faizanbaig  

标签 (1)
0 项奖励
1 解答
1,131 次查看
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

RTIC throttle register is to define how many SEC engine clocks to wait to launch the next descriptor to hash the next block of data. This is used to keep RTIC from using too much bus bandwidth.
So it depends on your use case and whether you are using the SEC engine for other operations (e.g. IPsec, VPN, TLS, etc).
I will suggest initially set RTIC Throttle (RTHR) at 0x176001c to 0xff000000, and adjust the value accordingly to your use case.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
1,132 次查看
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

RTIC throttle register is to define how many SEC engine clocks to wait to launch the next descriptor to hash the next block of data. This is used to keep RTIC from using too much bus bandwidth.
So it depends on your use case and whether you are using the SEC engine for other operations (e.g. IPsec, VPN, TLS, etc).
I will suggest initially set RTIC Throttle (RTHR) at 0x176001c to 0xff000000, and adjust the value accordingly to your use case.

0 项奖励
347 次查看
Faizanbaig
Contributor IV
Hi,
In this  "set RTIC Throttle (RTHR) at 0x176001c to 0xff000000"  what does 0xff000000 means?
0 项奖励
1,119 次查看
Faizanbaig
Contributor IV
0 项奖励