表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LS1046ARDB RTIC Throttle value

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,085件の閲覧回数
Faizanbaig
Contributor IV

Hi ,

I am trying to configure RTIC(Run time integrity Checker) on LS1046ARDB board. I want to set RTIC throttle register but I did not find any reference values for setting the Throttle value . Is there any additional document other than Trust2.1 and SECRM manual that can help us in  deciding the throttle value? 

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Faizanbaig  

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,072件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

RTIC throttle register is to define how many SEC engine clocks to wait to launch the next descriptor to hash the next block of data. This is used to keep RTIC from using too much bus bandwidth.
So it depends on your use case and whether you are using the SEC engine for other operations (e.g. IPsec, VPN, TLS, etc).
I will suggest initially set RTIC Throttle (RTHR) at 0x176001c to 0xff000000, and adjust the value accordingly to your use case.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
1,073件の閲覧回数
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

RTIC throttle register is to define how many SEC engine clocks to wait to launch the next descriptor to hash the next block of data. This is used to keep RTIC from using too much bus bandwidth.
So it depends on your use case and whether you are using the SEC engine for other operations (e.g. IPsec, VPN, TLS, etc).
I will suggest initially set RTIC Throttle (RTHR) at 0x176001c to 0xff000000, and adjust the value accordingly to your use case.

0 件の賞賛
288件の閲覧回数
Faizanbaig
Contributor IV
Hi,
In this  "set RTIC Throttle (RTHR) at 0x176001c to 0xff000000"  what does 0xff000000 means?
0 件の賞賛
1,060件の閲覧回数
Faizanbaig
Contributor IV
0 件の賞賛