Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LS1043A blow fuse from u-boot

Jump to solution
alexandreberder
Contributor II

Hi,

I'm currently working with a LS1043a based platform (miriac™ MPX-LS1043A ) with no possibility today to solder a JTAG connector. As far as I understand different documentations I read (QorIQ LS1043A Reference Manual and QorIQ SDK V2.0-1703 Documentation) only Code Warrior usage through JTAG is documented for fuse blowing. 

I correctly managed to write and check SFP mirror registers from U-boot during a shell runtime session, but I guess I'm missing PROG_SFP signal handling (aka POVDD ?) so that after platform reset , SFP mirror is logically back to previous original state.

Is there any way to manage enabling of fuse programming with U-boot ? Any "software" way to set PROG_SFP high during U-boot operation or is it expected to be board manufacturer providing explicit h/w switches to do so ?

Thanks in advance,

Alexandre.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is no way to manage PROG_SFP internally, fuse programming voltage should be applied to the PROG_SFP pin.

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There is no way to manage PROG_SFP internally, fuse programming voltage should be applied to the PROG_SFP pin.

Have a great day,
Alexander
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!