Kit TWR-LS1021A:"Reference design (schematics, layout and BOM available)" Schematic and Layout CAD Tools

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kit TWR-LS1021A:"Reference design (schematics, layout and BOM available)" Schematic and Layout CAD Tools

Jump to solution
jamessun
Contributor I

I plan to buy kit TWR-LS1021A: QorIQ LS1 Tower System Module. I know that the kit includes "Reference design (schematics, layout and BOM available)". Does anyone know that what CAD tools generate the schematic and PCB layout? I guess they are OrCAD and Allego as the TWRK60N512 kit includes the documents generated by that set of CAD tools.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, Orcad *.dsn and Allegro *.brd

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jamessun
Contributor I

Thanks for the answer. Is it possible to convert the Allegro .brd file to Altium PCB layout file precisely? Can Freescale engineer provide some help to convert the .brd file to .alg file?

0 Kudos
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

We typically offer these design source files "as is", but please discuss this question with your Freescale (or distributor) FAE

0 Kudos
jamessun
Contributor I

Please let me know a Freescale FAE contact.

0 Kudos
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, Orcad *.dsn and Allegro *.brd

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos