I cannot seem to find anywhere the document QorIQ LS2080A SDK 1.0 Deployment Guide

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot seem to find anywhere the document QorIQ LS2080A SDK 1.0 Deployment Guide

emmanouilkafetz
Contributor I

, or the QorIQ LS2080A SDK 1.0 Quick Start Guide file, are they somewhere located I have already downloaded the LS2080A-SDK-1-0.rar, but I cannot locate them!??

I try to follow the reference guide, but where is the the aforementioned files?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Use information for the SDK 1.8. The QorIQ LS2080A SDK 1.0 uses the same commands as the SDK 1.8.

Load the “QorIQ SDK v1.8 Info Center.pdf” file using the following link:

https://freescaleesd.flexnetoperations.com/337170/767/8926767/QorIQ%20SDK%20v1.8%20Info%20Center.pdf...

Have a great day,
Pavel

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

emmanouilkafetz
Contributor I

Greetings Pavel thank you for your response, but the link provided prints out that an error has occured, from a quick google search i have found the

QorIQ Linux SDK v1.9 is this correct link?

Thank you

0 Kudos