How to update the standalone toolchain?

Jump to solution
victormazin
Contributor II

Hi

We use SDK: Freescale Linux LS1021A SDK v0.4

We created the tool-chain with Yocto:

$ bitbake fsl-toolchain

The tool-chain works. We can to compile the codes.

Now I would like to add the libxml2 library in the toolchain in order to use this library during linking.

The libxml2-2.9.1.tar.gz file is in the <SDK>/source  folder.

How can I add the libxml2 library to the toolchain?

Regards

Victor

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Victor,

Please run "bitbake libxml2", and the libraries which you required are deployed in build_ls1021atwr_release/tmp/sysroots/ls1021atwr/usr/lib/.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Victor,

Please run "bitbake libxml2", and the libraries which you required are deployed in build_ls1021atwr_release/tmp/sysroots/ls1021atwr/usr/lib/.

Have a great day,
Yiping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
victormazin
Contributor II

Thank you Yiping,

I copied the all libxml2.* files from the build_ls1021atwr_release/tmp/sysroots/ls1021atwr/usr/lib/  folder to

the folder /opt/fsl-networking/QorIQ-SDK-V1.8/sysroots/cortexa7hf-vfp-neon-fsl-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib folder and also added /libxml folder to /usr/include/ .

Regards

Victor

0 Kudos