How to edit device-tree of the tiny linux on ls1046a?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to edit device-tree of the tiny linux on ls1046a?

Stanleg
Contributor I

Dear nxp team:

our boad  changes the fman ethernet port to fixed link, and i have edited the fsl-ls1046a-rdb-sdk.dts, it works on lsdk linux, but when i boot board with tiny linux, it still working with the old device-tree, i want to know how to change the device-tree on tiny linux.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please replace the dtb file build/linux/kernel/arm64/LS/fsl-ls1046a-rdb-sdk.dtb in LSDK build envrionment.

0 Kudos

Stanleg
Contributor I

I am sure that fsl-ls1046a-rdb-sdk.dtb has replaced by the new file,and I used the fsl-ls1046a-rdb-sdk.dtb to boot LSDK linux, it worked without problem.

So after rebuilding the dtb file, do i need some operations to rebuild the tiny linux ? According to my understanding,the tiny linux and it's device-tree are packed to the firmware.img file, but I don't know how to change the target file.

So the problem is I can't change the target device-tree when I build the firmware.img file, or maybe I got it wrong.

Thanks

0 Kudos