How to download QORIQ-LS1043A-BHR-ASK?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download QORIQ-LS1043A-BHR-ASK?

Contributor I

Hello:

I want to download QORIQ-LS1043A-BHR-ASK, so I click download and filled out a application for this ASK,then my Software Account tell me that they will send me an email if I pass the approval. But few days later when I received an email like this:

received emailreceived email

I found that I still can't download the ASK,my Software Account still display like this:

software accountsoftware account

Now I‘m a little confused whether I passed the approval, and how can I do to download this ASK?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

marlanw
NXP Pro Support
NXP Pro Support

Thank your for your question 241120744. I receive and personally approve all of the download requests. However, I do not approve any requests where I cannot verify identity. For example, I contact the regional sales team and ask "Do you know this person, project, and company?". I also ask if the application that the salesteam has been informed about is a reasonable fit for this custom microcode and highly tuned OpenWRT stack. Then the decision is granted to allow the download. The great news is that by working with a local NXP team (either direct or through one of our very good distributors) you'll get extra help and attention.

Many customers come in with very generic emails such as abcdefg@qq.com (gmail.com / 163.com / yahoo.com). Additionally, these requests also do not have company name - often it is ajajakljlkjds or something similar. For these requests I simply delete such a request as I interpret that as either someone with harmful intentions to NXP or someone who is not serious about engaging positively with NXP.

So if you want the software, please RE-request with company email, complete company name, project name that you should have shared with NXP already, and a complete and identifiable name or even email, of someone in NXP who knows about your project. I dearly care about Fedor and other NXP forum participants, but only interacting on the forum won't get you your download - only interactions with your regional sales team so that the regional teams know you will count.

Finally, the ASK is available via a subscription and I'll catch up with literature. So "241120744" you were correct about that fact.

Good luck and I hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Contributor I

No,I haven't purchased it,I found a document about this ASK,it includes the price of the ASK like this:priceprice

I thought that only support service needs to be paid,now according to your description,this price includes the ASK and the support service?

0 Kudos

marlanw
NXP Pro Support
NXP Pro Support

Support is all you need to purchase. It should be more aptly named a subscription. I need to update the literature. Thx for highlighting.

0 Kudos

ufedor
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The ASK is not free.

Have you purchased it?

0 Kudos