How to change the pinmux settings in ls2085aqds?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the pinmux settings in ls2085aqds?

naveennvn
Contributor III

Hi all,

I'm using ls2085aqds board, that contains two serial ports. For my requirement one serial port is enough remaining serial port pins i need to access as gpio pins.
     How to change the pinmux settings? what are all the steps i need to do?

can anyone list-out the steps please..?

Thanks ,

-Naveen. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lunminliang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello naveennvn,

The pin multiplex is configured in RCW and QCVS could be used  for this purpose. The steps basically contains creating new QCVS project for LS2085A, configure RCW according to your requirement, generate new pbl file and update on the board.

From your other thread "How to configure GPIO in LS2085AQDS? ", it seems you have known about this "i changed the DUT to GPIO mode using QCVS tool." So I am not sure I understand totally what you are asking. If no, please specify what step you need help.

And please note, also you need to program QIXIS GPIO control registers, with offset from 0x080 to 0x08F, to configure the pins on FPGA to be input or output, according to output or input on LS2085A. As the board manual described, BRDCFG9[GTEST] must be set to perform GPIO validaton on IRQ[0-11], at offset ox059.  To program the Qixis, I2C could be used in U-Boot with command i2c mw and i2c md. QIXIS is on bus 1 as slave, the chip address is 0x66(data) and 0x67(Ctrl) if the switch setting SW10.2  is in default.

Have a great day,
Lunmin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos