Error with bitbake fsl-image-core for t2080rdb-64b: error: tclap-dev-1.2.1-r0 requires tclap = 1.2.1-r0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with bitbake fsl-image-core for t2080rdb-64b: error: tclap-dev-1.2.1-r0 requires tclap = 1.2.1-r0

kevindankwardt
Contributor I

I get the error:

When I try: bitbake fsl-image-core

The log file has:

Computing transaction...warning: Can't install fmc-dev-git-r2@t2080rdb_64b: Can't install tclap-dev-1.2.1-r0@ppc64e6500: no package provides tclap = 1.2.1-r0

What do I need to do to fix this so I can complete the build?

thanks,

Kevin

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Kevin Dankwardt,

I am not sure which version Linux SDK you are using.

Please check whether the file  meta-oe/meta-oe/recipes-devtools/tclap/tclap_1.2.1.bb exists in you workspace.

If not, please put the attached recipe file in the above path, and the source tar ball "git2_git.code.sf.net.p.tclap.code.tar.gz" in sources folder, and continue your current build.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kevindankwardt
Contributor I

what fixed it was Adding ALLOW_EMPTY_${PN} = “1” in tclap recipe.

thanks.

0 Kudos