cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error building fsl-image-full in SDK 1.7 for ls1021aqds

sidharthkodikal
Contributor I

Hi,

I get an error in the alsa-utils recipe (which I don't care about) when building the SDK 1.7.

ERROR: Task 2239 (/media/wd_3tb/yocto/QorIQ-SDK-V1.7-20141218-yocto/poky/meta/recipes-multimedia/alsa/alsa-utils_1.0.27.2.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'

I'm attaching a log with the verbose output.

Is this a known issue or perhaps something with my environment (Ubuntu 12.04. Building from the SDK source ISO.)?

Thanks

Sidharth

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

setugupta
Contributor I

I got the solution

bitbake -c cleanall ncurses

bitbake -c cleanall alsa-utils

bitbake -c build ncurses

bitbake -c build alsa-utils

bitbake <your target>

0 Kudos

setugupta
Contributor I

HI Sidharth

I am facing the same problem.

If you have solved the issue please suggest me to solve this.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

yipingwang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Sidharth Kodikal,

It seems that there is a dependence missing problem in your build environment, please run "bitbake alsa-utils" first, then continue to perform you build, this command will force necessary dependent packages deployed in your build environment.

Please feel free to let me know, if your problem remains.

Have a great day,
Yiping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

setugupta
Contributor I

Hi Yiping Wang

i have faced the same problem , and tried the solution you suggested but dint got the problem solved.

ERROR: Task 5 (/home/setu/var-som-mx6-daisy-v7/sources/poky/meta/recipes-multimedia/alsa/alsa-utils_1.0.27.2.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'

here is the error i am facing.

0 Kudos