取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

DP DDR memory on LS2088a

943 次查看
sp_qoriq
Contributor III

We have an LS2088a based custom board. Do we need to populate the memory associated with 32-bit DDR4 controller (2) on LS2088a? This memory is referred to as DP DDR memory in the -boot code. Purpose of this memory is not entirely clear to me. Only reference I find is that this is intended to be used by the AIOP. Does this need to be populated even if we are not using AIOP interface? 

If there is a document that describes purpose and use of this DP DDR memory, can anyone please point me to it?

标签 (1)
1 回复

704 次查看
r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

If you do not need for the AIOP then the LS2084A is better. It is like the LS2088A without the AIOP and 32-bit DDR controller. Unfortunately there is not public document which describes how the LS2088A DPAA2 hardware utilizes that DDR memory. Please consider creating a Technical Case to obtain additional information – for the required steps see

How I could create a Service Request?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------