Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the internal connectivity of RB signals

Jump to solution
christiansielaf
Contributor III

Hi all,

Is there the posibility to adjust the internal connection of the RB signals?

This question comes up because we want to use the CS[6] of the IFC in GASIC mode which requires an and ready indication. For  this ready indication RB[3] is used for 25-bit addressing. But even the RB[3] is multiplext with IFC_CS[5] ... to make now this RB[3] available over the RCW we lose the IFC_C[4] - IFC_CS[6] .... mhhhhh this is realy confusing!

So is there a way to set the internal connectivity of the RB signals like it is assigned for 28-bit addressing where nearly all RB signal are muxed on RB[0] exept RB[1]?

We realy appreciate your response.

Best regards and thank you in advance,

Christian

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
christiansielaf
Contributor III

Answer on my service request:

------------------------

Dear Christian Sielaff,

No, there are no internal "hidden" connectivity options other than listed in Reference Manual.

I can only recommend using RB0 and RB1 lines, if other RB lines are unavailable due to pin multiplexing.

Note - the revision of Reference Manual you are using is not most recent. Please obtain most recent revision form your Freescale FAE.

Thank you for your interest in Freescale Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

Best Regards,

Alexander

------------------------

Best regrads

Chris

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
christiansielaf
Contributor III

Answer on my service request:

------------------------

Dear Christian Sielaff,

No, there are no internal "hidden" connectivity options other than listed in Reference Manual.

I can only recommend using RB0 and RB1 lines, if other RB lines are unavailable due to pin multiplexing.

Note - the revision of Reference Manual you are using is not most recent. Please obtain most recent revision form your Freescale FAE.

Thank you for your interest in Freescale Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

Best Regards,

Alexander

------------------------

Best regrads

Chris

0 Kudos
alexander_yakov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Sorry, both documents you referring is the attachment are not public.

To discuss the contents of these non-public documents, please enter a service request.

New Service Request

0 Kudos
christiansielaf
Contributor III

Hello Alexander,

thats right both documents are "Freescale Confidential Proprietary - Non-Disclosure Agreement required" so thats the reason why I can't attached this documents! I have opend a service request as well ;-).

Best regards and thank you in advance

Christian

0 Kudos