Can Codewarrior tap for LS1028ardb be used to debug both the cores at the same time

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Codewarrior tap for LS1028ardb be used to debug both the cores at the same time

SoccerMom
Contributor II

I am using the Codewarrior TAP on the LS1028ardb. I can successfully debug on core 0. Can I deploy same elf or two different elfs on both the cores 0 and 1 at the same time in bareboard style and debug them together? I debug configurations I seem to be able to choose either of the cores or both cores but nothing happens when this option is selected. Its only working on Core 0. I did notice in the gic.c file it sets it up for core 0 so I can why core 1 does not work. But just wanted to know if that even works?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Hector_Villarruel
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

On CodeWarrior, using the Debug Configurations-> ‘Trace and profile’, you can see which cores you can debug.
For further information we have a document called “Enabling DAP on QorIQ LS1028A Processor”, Please note that this document is only provided if there is an active NDA.
I highly recommend you to put a new ticket asking for an NDA to obtain that document.

Best Regards,

Hector Villarruel

0 Kudos

SoccerMom
Contributor II

Thanks Hector.

0 Kudos