cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot download LPCXPRESSO: LPCXpresso IDE v8.2.2

adammrakam
Contributor II

Hi,
It is not possible for me to download LPCXPRESSO: LPCXpresso IDE v8.2.2. After I click 'download' button browser will redirect me to my account and nothing is downloaded.
http://www.nxp.com/products/software-and-tools/software-development-tools/software-tools/lpc-microco...

Do you have any idea why ?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
11 Replies

peterwillis
Contributor II

I have the same problem (April, 10, 2018).

Peter

0 Kudos

emilioluduena
Contributor I

same problem

0 Kudos

jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Emilio,

Can you try once more. 

Regards,

0 Kudos

emilioluduena
Contributor I

ok now

thanks

0 Kudos

rcbtactiq
Contributor I

I have exactly the same problem

0 Kudos

jorge_plascencia
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi rcbtactiq, 

Can you please give me your email address that you are using to login to www.nxp.com please.

Regards,

0 Kudos

adammrakam
Contributor II

I created a new account with another email address and could download the installer. So my problem is caused by my 'adam mrakam' account. Would you please delete my 'adam mrakam' account ? Thank you.

0 Kudos

adammrakam
Contributor II

" if you click on "Software Licensing and Support" link in the right hand column, this should then give you a page with a short list of products"

It does not. It brings me back to the same screen - my account. For a short moment it tries to go to page starting with 'https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com ' but it fails. Very strange.

I think the problem is my account - not used for a while and before NXP/Freescale merge. Can I create new account with the same email address ? So I will have 2 accounts. Or do I have to delete my current one first ?

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I'm not sure why you ended up at that page, but if you click on "Software Licensing and Support" link in the right hand column, this should then give you a page with a short list of products - including LPCXpresso IDE. Clicking on that should then take you to the correct downloads page.

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

After clicking on the "Download" button, and registering/logging in if necessary - you should see the following screen:

LPCXpressoDownload.png

Click on the link "LPCXpresso IDE for Windows v8.x.x" (or Mac/Linux versions if appropriate), and this should present you with a EULA to agree to. After doing this, you will have access to the various v8.x installers....

LPCXpressoInstallers.png

Select the ones and download. The servers for this are external to the NXP network, and seem to be up and running at the moment. If you are still having problems, please screenshot exactly what you are seeing.

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos

adammrakam
Contributor II

Thank you for the promt reply.

I do not get to the 1st screen you showed. This is what I see:

pastedImage_1.png

After I press 'download' I get this screen:

pastedImage_2.png

I tried different browsers and machines but still no sucess. It seems as a problem with my account.

0 Kudos