cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM13077 - LPC54102 SWD Config Issue

Jump to solution
mostafaayesh
Contributor I

I just bought an LPC54102 based evaluation board (OM13077) and I was trying to test it by following the LPC541xx Cortex-M4 / M0+ Multicore Applications using the latest LPCXpresso IDE (v8.2.2 [Build 650] [2016-09-09]) and the latest LPCOpen (v3.03.000_16) package for LPC54102 on Windows 10. When I try to debug (LPC Link 2) the M4 Master Project it gives me the option to choose the MCU but no window shows up for the SWD Configuration to pick the SWD target. And when I try to debug the M0 Slave Project I also don't get the SWD Configuration Window. If it makes any difference out of the box the D1 LED has been blinking red. I also tried to jumper JP5 and without didn't make any difference.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
mostafaayesh
Contributor I

I believe I understand how it works now for newer versions of LPCXpresso you don't need to specify SWD debugging target on the dual-core MCU it does that automatically depending if the project is M4 Master or M0 Slave you only have to choose the MCU when starting debugging on the M4. For the flashing red it only happens if J5 isn't jumped or after flashing. I hope this helps someone who has the same question.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
mostafaayesh
Contributor I

I believe I understand how it works now for newer versions of LPCXpresso you don't need to specify SWD debugging target on the dual-core MCU it does that automatically depending if the project is M4 Master or M0 Slave you only have to choose the MCU when starting debugging on the M4. For the flashing red it only happens if J5 isn't jumped or after flashing. I hope this helps someone who has the same question.

0 Kudos