MCAN Peripheral Not In Peripherals Tool Chain...?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

MCAN Peripheral Not In Peripherals Tool Chain...?

1,693件の閲覧回数
dougpaulsen
Contributor IV

Am I missing something here?

Working in MCUXpresso 11.3.0, I can click on Manage SDK Components->Drivers and select the MCAN peripheral and the .c and .h files are included in the project.

Back in the main IDE, when I click on Peripherals I can't find MCAN anywhere in the "components in toolchain project".  MCAN's absence from this list means there's no snifty high level user interface such as there is for FLEXCOMM, CTIMER, et al.

I checked out the MCAN sample project, of course, but in this case (and indeed all the sample projects I've checked so far) the authors appear to constructed their samples with good old hand coding, that is they don't appear to have used the IDE Clock, Pins, and Peripheral tools at all.

That's okay if that's just the way it is, but surprising that NXP would release an incomplete IDE.  I long for the good old days of Freescale's Processor Expert....

Thanks for any pointers,

doug

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

1,679件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello dougpaulsen,

Could you please tell me which chip do you used?

The MCUXpresso Configuration Tool not support all the chips now, it is continue updating for

products and functions. Also your suggestion is very important for us, thanks.

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛

1,671件の閲覧回数
dougpaulsen
Contributor IV

I'm working with the LPC55S16-EVK while waiting for new hardware.  The configuration tool in MCUXpresso 11.3.0 includes the high level interface for FLEXCOMM, for example, but although MCAN is selected under SDK components, there's nothing for Mcan under Peripherals. See below:

MCUXpresso.jpg

0 件の賞賛

1,658件の閲覧回数
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello dougpaulsen,

Thanks for your sharing, I checked on my side, the same.

It seems the MCAN module for LPC55s16 haven't integrated in to Configuration tool,

I find LPC54628 includes it.

Anyway, I will also take a request to Configuration tool team, thanks.

BR

Alice

0 件の賞賛