1,552件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Content originally posted in LPCWare by askar on Sat Aug 02 20:26:05 MST 2014
hi,

I have made m4 and m0 multicore applications according to the document
"LPC32xx Cotex-M4/M0 Multicore Applications", because i need to convert the
.axf file to a binary output, I processed as the other documents say to do the conversion,
but after creating the binary file, its size is about 16,780,016 bytes approximately a file
with size of 16MB. the size of .axf file is about 160KB that is correct. I checked the bin file,
and saw that most of the file is filled with 0. any help for solving the problem is appreciated
in advance. i want to get an actual binary file size not a huge binary file.
also there is another question about the making multicore applications, as the document says we must
set the Multicore item in "Setting" of projects for both of m4 and m0 to a valid selection. but in multicore examples,
this item of project in both of m4 and m0 is blank. i checked this item in each of examples such as:
"dc_sa_blinky", "dc_sa_msc_ram" and "dc_sa_webserver".

Best Regards,

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

1,377件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Sun Aug 03 01:10:00 MST 2014
A binary file contains no address information, only binary data. Therefore, by definition, it cannot contain 'holes', so it has to contain data for every address between your lowest loadable address and your highest loadable address.

The FAQ describes Multicore applications
http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcxpresso/lpc43xx-multicore-apps
0 件の賞賛