次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

LPCXpresso IDE vanished icons

1,208件の閲覧回数
ulyssesfonseca
Contributor II

Hello,

I use the lpcxpresso v8.1.4 and now i upgrade to version 8.2.2, after a time of use vanished the icons and links.

I restart the IDE and not resolve this problem. I reinstal the version v8.2.2, install version v8.2.0 and all presents this problem.

I have already completely reinstalled these versions and all have the same problem.
I got in touch with NXP support and they have no history of this problem.
If someone has had a similar problem and has a solution or an idea of how to solve it.

My machine is a DELL optiplex7010, i7 processor 3.4Ghz, memory 8Gb ram, with windows 7 SP1

ラベル(2)
0 件の賞賛
8 返答(返信)

935件の閲覧回数
ulyssesfonseca
Contributor II

The problem was the video driver on my computer.

0 件の賞賛

935件の閲覧回数
ulyssesfonseca
Contributor II

I created a new workspace, but made no diference.

Restart the IDE not resolve, but restart the Windows resolve. Today i restarted my windows five times.

0 件の賞賛

935件の閲覧回数
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Nothing obvious I can spot in the log. You still haven't confirmed if you have tried using a completely new workspace though. 

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 件の賞賛

935件の閲覧回数
thefallguy
Contributor IV

There may be some clues in the log file. The log file can be found in

<workspace>/.metadata/.log

Attach the log file to your reply.

0 件の賞賛

935件の閲覧回数
ulyssesfonseca
Contributor II

Follow the file

0 件の賞賛

935件の閲覧回数
lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

As we said to you directly, our IDE products have been available for about 10 years now and we have never seen, or had any other customer reports, of any issue even vaguely similar to this.

My best guess is that this is most likely to be a problem with your PC or Operating System install, or maybe a strange issue with your PC's graphics card drivers. But things you could try with the IDE would be:

1. Close down the IDE and restart
  2. Close down the IDE and restart in a completely fresh workspace
  3. Close down the IDE and uninstall. Then make sure that the install directory (inside c:\nxp) has been completely erased. Then reinstall and start the IDE in a completely fresh workspace.

It sounds like you have tried 1. and 3. But it is not clear if you have tried 2. Beyond this, I am not sure what else we can suggest here. But hopefully someone from the community might have some other ideas!

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 件の賞賛

935件の閲覧回数
ulyssesfonseca
Contributor II

Yes i created a new workspace and it made no difference.
Now i did a upgrade of windows, and restart my PC. I am testing.

0 件の賞賛

935件の閲覧回数
ulyssesfonseca
Contributor II

Updating Windows made no difference.

0 件の賞賛