How to Flash lpc1114 with lpcxpresso and lpc-link2? always getting "no compatible emulators available"

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Flash lpc1114 with lpcxpresso and lpc-link2? always getting "no compatible emulators available"

jenson
Contributor II

I'm Stuck in an early step of my project. I builded a Dali slave (AN11174) on my breadboard  but don't get connected to the microcontroller to Flash the software via lpcxpresso and lpc-link2. After clicking Flash Button in lpcxpresso I get the annoying Message. What is of May be wrong?

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

jenson
Contributor II

The booting link gave the right hint. I had  connected the lpc-link2 to an usb3 Port. So i couldnt boot the device successfully. After putting  it to an usb2 port , i can boot the device and start Flashing my Target. But  i get the Message: "02: failed on connect: Ee(36). could not connect to Core." 

i checked the correct target Device already, what Else Could be the reason for that message?

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You would expect to see an error of this sort if there is something fundamentally wrong in the connection between the Debug probe and the target. I would initially simply confirm the connection between the probe and the target (ensure you are using the correct header) - failing that, then refer to the Design Considerations for Debug as referenced above to ensure your board is correctly setup.

Yours,

LPCXpresso-Support

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

So have you ever been able to make a successful debug connection to your board (building your project and then clicking on the Debug button in the Quickstart Panel) ?

Also I would suggest that you try booting the LPC-Link2 manually, and tell us what you see at each stage of the process: https://community.nxp.com/message/630577 

Make sure you also check out the troubleshooting section towards the bottom of this FAQ.

Regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos

avt
Contributor III

Think it means it can't find your chip, probably because you haven't got the debug circuit correct. See

https://community.nxp.com/message/630601 

0 Kudos